Workouts can now offer exciting new Fat-Loss packages through our in-house Diet & Nutrition professional, Craig, from 'Get Lean Stay Lean'. We believe strongly that exercise and diet work hand in hand and that a personal approach to your nutrition will get you the results you have been wanting.
Do you not feel ready to commit to a new diet or lifestyle?
Do you just need some pointers and recommendations?
Together we will identify what is currently holding you back and suggest changes to achieve the progress you want to make.
What do I have to do?
– Complete an online questionnaire (5-10 minutes).
– Complete 3 food diaries for 3 days of the current week.
– Email an overview of your current lifestyle and any barriers you face.
What do I get?
– Feedback based on the information you provided.
– Areas of your diet to improve.
– Exercise recommendations.
– Recommended maximum calories per day.
– Check in 4 weeks later to assess progress.
The Get Lean Plan
This isn’t a low calorie or meal replacement diet that achieves temporary results leaving you searching for the next diet to jump on. This plan is built around you, will shed body-fat and teach you how to keep your results. We build your nutrition plan together, taking into account your preferences, lifestyle and your goals.
What do I get?
– Shopping List (75+ items to choose from)
– Meal Planners & Menu’s
– Helpful Tips & Principles
– Myth’s & FAQ’s
– FREE Recipe Ebook (49 Recipes)
You will receive full ongoing support via email in addition to completing online Food Diaries via the website. Progress is monitored weekly via the Log Your Progress section on the website.
8 Weeks = £100
12 Weeks = £150
16 Weeks = £200